Certificate III in Aged Care (in partnership with Integrated Care & Management Training)
Open Colleges is the new name for Cengage Education, and is Australia's oldest and most respected provider of Online and distance education courses. We deliver over 130 online and distance education courses, including an extensive range of nationally recognised Certificates and Diplomas.
The Open Colleges difference:
- Nationally accredited: This ensures your qualification is recognised by industry around Australia.
- Start today! Open Colleges courses offer you ultimate flexibility. There is no need to attend classes at a campus or wait for an intake or start date. You can start your course whenever it suits you!
- Study from home at your own pace: You can study from home at your own pace. You can a choose to receive your learning materials by mail or online.
- Benefit from 100 years of history: Open Colleges has been delivering distance education to Australians for more than 100 years. Join over 700,000 Australians who have studied with Open Colleges. Unlike many other institutions, we are specialists in distance learning.
- We help you to succeed: Open Colleges provides you with comprehensive support throughout your studies. From access to ‘OpenSpace’ — our online learning portal — to support from experienced tutors, we help you every step of the way.
- Affordable fees: Open Colleges provides you with a range of different payment plan options. You can pay upfront and get a discount on your fees or you can choose to pay by instalment – including weekly, fortnightly and monthly options.
- Articulation opportunities: Once you have completed this course, you may receive credit if you wish to pursue further education.
Offered in partnership with specialist trainer Integrated Care & Management Training, Open Colleges' (formerly Cengage Education) nationally recognised Certificate lll in Aged Care CHC30208 will equip you with the skills, knowledge and practical experience to operate effectively as a care worker, care assistant or nursing assistant within a residential aged care facility or as a community support worker.
A popular choice with school leavers, career-changers, those returning to the workforce and people currently working in aged care who wish to formalise their practical experience, this course comes with quality learning materials and high levels of support. It will provide you with the skills to provide personal care to the elderly, and support them in maintaining their independence. A practical work placementensures that you acquire valuable "real world" experience.
- Care worker
- Care assistant
- Nursing assistant
- Personal care assistant
- Community support worker
Open Colleges, Australia’s leading distance education provider, has partnered with Integrated Care & Management Training (ICMT) to promote and provide access to the Certificate III in Aged Care CHC30208, which is delivered through distance education.
ICMT is a leading provider of education and training in the Health and Community Services sectors. ICMT is distinguished by its up-to-date courses, designed in partnership with industry, and its outstanding student and graduate outcomes.
Students will need to be reasonably physically fit as the role involves providing direct personal care such as showering and toileting to aged adults.
Keywords: Care worker, Aged Care, Nursing assistant, Community support