Certificate IV in Business Administration
We are Australia's oldest and most respected provider of Online and distance education courses. We deliver over 150 online and distance education courses, including an extensive range of nationally recognised certificates, diplomas ande advanced diplomas.
- Nationally accredited: This ensures your qualification is recognised by industry around Australia.
- Start today! Our courses offer you ultimate flexibility. There is no need to attend classes at a campus or wait for an intake or start date. You can start your course whenever it suits you!
- Study from home at your own pace: You can study from home at your own pace. You can a choose to receive your learning materials by mail or online.
- Benefit from 100 years of history: We have been delivering distance education to Australians for more than 100 years. Join over 700,000 Australians who have studied with Open Colleges. Unlike many other institutions, we are specialists in distance learning.
- We help you to succeed: We provide you with comprehensive support throughout your studies. From access to ‘OpenSpace’ — our online learning portal — to support from experienced tutors, we help you every step of the way.
- Affordable fees: We provide you with a range of different payment plan options. You can pay upfront and get a discount on your fees or you can choose to pay by instalment – including weekly, fortnightly and monthly options.
- Articulation opportunities: Once you have completed this course, you may receive credit if you wish to pursue further education.
The Certificate IV in Business Administration is a nationally recognised qualification that provides you with valuable preparation for office administration and project assistant roles.
Among other administrative skills, you will learn how to organise business travel, arrange meetings, coordinate business resources and implement environmentally sustainable workplace practices.
You will also develop your ability to solve problems and learn to analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. Successful completion of the course will create a pathway to further business studies should you wish to continue your education.
Potential careers outcomes:
- Executive personal assistant
- Office administrator
- Project assistant
To successfully complete this course, you will require basic computing skills. This includes:
- creating, saving and editing Microsoft Office documents
- accessing and searching the internet
- downloading and saving documents from websites
- uploading documents through websites
- participating in online discussions
- compressing image files.
- Audio-visual requirements:
You will need access to a digital camera to save and upload photographic files to OpenSpace. Many mobile phones and smartphones include this technology.
For more information about this course please complete the enquiry form.
Keywords: Business Administration