Certificate IV in Business Administration
Open Colleges is the new name for Cengage Education, and is Australia's oldest and most respected provider of Online and distance education courses. We deliver over 130 online and distance education courses, including an extensive range of nationally recognised Certificates and Diplomas.
The Open Colleges difference:
- Nationally accredited: This ensures your qualification is recognised by industry around Australia.
- Start today! Open Colleges courses offer you ultimate flexibility. There is no need to attend classes at a campus or wait for an intake or start date. You can start your course whenever it suits you!
- Study from home at your own pace: You can study from home at your own pace. You can a choose to receive your learning materials by mail or online.
- Benefit from 100 years of history: Open Colleges has been delivering distance education to Australians for more than 100 years. Join over 700,000 Australians who have studied with Open Colleges. Unlike many other institutions, we are specialists in distance learning.
- We help you to succeed: Open Colleges provides you with comprehensive support throughout your studies. From access to ‘OpenSpace’ — our online learning portal — to support from experienced tutors, we help you every step of the way.
- Affordable fees: Open Colleges provides you with a range of different payment plan options. You can pay upfront and get a discount on your fees or you can choose to pay by instalment – including weekly, fortnightly and monthly options.
- Articulation opportunities: Once you have completed this course, you may receive credit if you wish to pursue further education.
Open Colleges' (formerly Cengage Education) Certificate IV in Business Administration is a nationally recognised qualification that provides you with valuable preparation for office administration and project assistant roles.
Among other administrative skills, you will learn how to organise business travel, arrange meetings, coordinate business resources and implement environmentally sustainable workplace practices. You will also develop your ability to solve problems and learn to analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. Successful completion of the course will create a pathway to further business studies should you wish to continue your education.
- Accounts supervisor
- Executive personal assistant
- Office administrator
- Project assistant
- School Certificate or equivalent OR
- relevant qualification OR
- relevant vocational experience.
Minimum age of 16 years. If you are under 18 your application must be signed by a parent or guardian.
BSBADM406B Organise business travel
BSBADM405B Organise meetings
BSBADM407B Administer projects
BSBADM409A Coordinate business resources
BSBSUS301A Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
BSBINM401A Implement workplace information systems
BSBITU402A Develop and use complex spreadsheets
BSBWRT401A Write complex documents
BSBFIA401A Prepare financial reports
BSBFIA402A Report on financial activity
For more information about this course please complete the enquiry form.
Keywords: Business Administration Accounts supervisor, Office administrator, Project assistant, Executive personal assistant, Business, management